Southland Adventuring, Video Projects, New Media Musings & Web Ephemera

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mountain Man Love

The first chunk of shooting on Mountain Man is wrapped. That is to say, a small (and incongruous) number of shots have been digitized and sit on a hard drive or two. This has always been the hardest part of film making for me. You rush so hard to the wrap physical production, but I never seem prepared for the HUGE amount of work that lay ahead of me. Color timing, marketing, picture lock, sound mix – FUCKIT. I’m done. Next project.

But seriously folks, this weekend was hugely rewarding, and served as a great reminder to why we started this whole thing to begin with.

Here’s a screen cap to tide you muthas over. I dare you to not be over whelmed. For more information on the progress of our Eco-Terror Opus, check out the Mountain Man Production Blog. Whiz-Bang-Happy!


No comments: