Southland Adventuring, Video Projects, New Media Musings & Web Ephemera

Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I lost 50 dollars on this! I don't even have 50 dollars!"

I keep intending to expand this blog, to make it something worth reading, something with insight. I have countless half written articles about the state of online media, about social networking, viral marketing, all that junk. There's a popular idea among the web scene in LA that viewers crave scripted content, and that we're here to bring it to them. But how, how God, how can I compete with the drama and tension of this:



When ephemeral videos like this continue to surface why would you ever want scripted content? Now if you'll excuse me, I have some brains to blow out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Matt, I totally felt the same way as those girls.... LOL